Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Short Note With Some FYI.....

Who says every blog I write has to be long and drawn out? Certainly not me. Yes, I have a lot to say and my head is ALWAYS full of ideas but sometimes I just need to inform. The purpose here is to use my blog space as a bulletin space. I hardly ever read new bulletins but I will read a new blog in a minute. This gets me a larger audience if I have something to announce like I do right now. Nothing major. Just that I added some great fucking music to my play list. It is probably the most eclectic mixture that I have added since I started the damn thing. Blues Traveler, Les Miserables, Jimmy Dean, Metallica, a Disney love song, The Monkees, OMD, and so on.... Just check it out. Some great stuff happening. I love watching my music tastes grow and ebb and flow. It blows me away. Like watching a kid grow up. Anywho.... ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!!!

No comments: