Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh Gee.... Up Again..... Gotta a question, though...

So I had one of those "moments" today. You know what I mean, right....? A Hollywoodish moment. Let me describe it and see if anyone can relate and then subsequently give me some advice. I am walking into a local Circle K along with several others and this woman picks me right out of the crowd and asks me if I am from the area. I have to preface this with 2 details. I was wearing sunglasses so none of that kind eyes shit. She was FAR from being unattractive. Okay, with those details in mind, I told her I was familiar with most of Mesa and could probably be of some assistance. Long story short, figured out where she was headed, got her in the right direction...... Good Morning, Beautiful just came on....tear break.......... okay, back now.... then she hugged me and said Thank You a thousand times and then she was on her way. Here is my question. Did I miss an opportunity? Keep in mind I was waiting at said Circle K for a ride that was taking me in the direction she was going..... To a church..... Did the higher power just fall out of the sky and land on my face and wiggle and I missed it? Help!!!!

P.S. Check out updated PlayList!!!!!

No comments: